Best Upcoming Investing Books of January 2017
- A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
. Edward O. Check.
- The Sale of a Lifetime: How the Great Bubble Burst of 2017-2019 Can Make You Rich
We’re now entering the winter season of the 80-Year Four Season Economic Cycle. There’s no better guide to financial cycles than Harry S. Dent Jr.
- Managing Expectations: Driving Profitable Option Trading Outcomes Through Knowledge, Discipline, and Risk Management
. – Michael McGuire Options trading legend Anthony Saliba delineates his trading ethos for the first time in Managing Expectations. In Managing Expectations, Saliba shows options traders how to trade options while navigating the markets for volatility and opportunity.
- A Complete Guide to the Futures Market: Technical Analysis, Trading Systems, Fundamental Analysis, Options, Spreads and Trading Principles (Wiley Trading)
The essential futures market reference guide A Complete Guide to the Futures Marketis the comprehensive resource for futures traders and analysts. A Complete Guide to the Futures Market: Details different trading and analytical approaches, including chart analysis, technical indicators and trading systems, regression analysis, and fundamental market models. Details a wealth of practical trading guidelines and market insights from a recognized trading authority.
- Narrative and Numbers: The Value of Stories in Business (Columbia Business School Publishing)
Through a range of case studies, Narrative and Numbers describes how storytellers can better incorporate and narrate numbers and how number-crunchers can calculate more imaginative models that withstand scrutiny. Damodaran also looks at more established business models such as Apple and Amazon to demonstrate how a company’s history can both enrich and constrain its narrative. Narrative and Numbers reveals the benefits, challenges, and pitfalls of weaving narratives around numbers and how one can best test a story’s plausibility.
- Tao of Charlie Munger: A Compilation of Quotes from Berkshire Hathaway’s Vice Chairman on Life, Business, and the Pursuit of Wealth With Commentary by David Clark
Words of wisdom from Charlie Munger—Warren Buffett’s longtime business partner and the visionary Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway—collected and interpreted with an eye towards investing by David Clark, coauthor of the bestselling Buffettology series. Today, Munger is one of America’s most successful investors, the Vice Chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, and Warren Buffett’s business partner for almost forty years. ” Munger is an intelligent, opinionated business man whose ideas can teach professional and amateur investors how to be successful in finance and life.
- Crude Volatility: The History and the Future of Boom-Bust Oil Prices (Center on Global Energy Policy Series)
Crafting an engrossing journey from the gushing Pennsylvania oil fields of the 1860s to today’s fraught and fractious Middle East, Crude Volatility explains how past periods of stability and volatility in oil prices help us understand the new boom-bust era. Tracing a history marked by conflict, intrigue, and extreme uncertainty, McNally shows how―even from the oil industry’s first years―wild and harmful price volatility prompted industry leaders and officials to undertake extraordinary efforts to stabilize oil prices by controlling production. Herculean market interventions―first, by Rockefeller’s Standard Oil, then, by U.
- CMT Level I 2017: An Introduction to Technical Analysis
Covered topics address theory and history, markets, market indicators, construction, confirmation, cycles, selection and decision, system testing, and statistical analysis. The Level I exam emphasizes trend, chart, and pattern analysis. This cornerstone guidebook of the Chartered Market Technician(R) Program will provide every advantage to passing Level I.
- CMT Level II 2017: Theory and Analysis
Everything you need to pass Level II of the CMT Program CMT Level II 2017: Theory and Analysis fully prepares you to demonstrate competency applying the principles covered in Level I, as well as the ability to apply more complex analytical techniques. The Level II exam emphasizes trend, chart, and pattern analysis, as well as risk management concepts. This cornerstone guidebook of the Chartered Market Technician(R) Program will provide every advantage to passing Level II.
- 2017 Stocks, Bonds, Bills, and Inflation (SBBI) Yearbook
You may also like...