Best Money Books of February 2017
- Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook [Read online]
After interviewing fifty of the world’s greatest financial minds and penning the #1 New York Times bestseller Money: Master the Game, Tony Robbins returns with a step-by-step playbook, taking you on a journey to transform your financial life and accelerate your path to financial freedom. In these pages, through plain English and inspiring stories, you’ll discover… -How to put together a simple, actionable plan that will deliver true financial freedom. -The core four principles that most of the world’s greatest financial minds utilize so that you can maximize upside and minimize downside.
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
Crush It. Learn: How you can build an online business around your passion without quitting your day job. Learn: How to build and maintain an online community around your passion and brand.
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results [Read online]
YOU WANT LESS. In The ONE Thing, you’ll learn to * cut through the clutter * achieve better results in less time * build momentum toward your goal * dial down the stress * overcome that overwhelmed feeling * revive your energy * stay on track * master what matters to you The ONE Thing delivers extraordinary results in every area of your life–work, personal, family, and spiritual. WHAT’S YOUR ONE THING.
- The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth [Read online]
Every “fix” from the government makes things worse. The Old World has been demolished. James Altucher’s “The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth” contains those answers.
- Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind (The 99U Book Series) [Read online]
Start doing your best work. Featuring contributions from: Dan Ariely, Leo Babauta, Scott Belsky, Lori Deschene, Aaron Dignan, Erin Rooney Doland, Seth Godin, Todd Henry, Christian Jarrett, Scott McDowell, Mark McGuinness, Cal Newport, Steven Pressfield, Gretchen Rubin, Stefan Sagmeister, Elizabeth G. Plus, a foreword from Behance founder and CEO, Scott Belsky.
- Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System–and Themselves [Read online]
. It’s an entertaining, brisk book. Barrett,The New York Times Book Review “Sorkin’s densely detailed and astonishing narrative of the epic financial crisis of 2008 is an extraordinary achievement that will be hard to surpass as the definitive account.
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Marketers at Procter & Gamble study videos of people making their beds. They succeeded by transforming habits. Habits aren’t destiny.
- Stealing Fire: How Silicon Valley, the Navy SEALs, and Maverick Scientists Are Revolutionizing the Way We Live and Work
The authors of the best-selling Bold and The Rise of Superman explore altered states of consciousness and how they can ignite passion, fuel creativity, and accelerate problem solving, in this groundbreaking book in the vein of Daniel Pink’s Drive and Charles Duhigg’s Smarter Faster Better. Altered states, the authors reveal, sharpen our decision-making capabilities, unleash creativity, fuel cooperation, and let us tap in to levels of inspiration and innovation unavailable at all other times. Building a bridge between the extreme and the mainstream, this groundbreaking and provocative book examines how the world’s top performers – the Navy SEALS, Googlers, Fortune 100 CEOs – are using altered states to radically accelerate performance and massively improve their lives, and how we can, too.
- Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers [Read online]
) and athletes (icons of powerlifting, gymnastics, surfing, etc. It also includes new tips from past guests, and life lessons from new ‘guests’ you haven’t met. ”.
You may also like...